Have an indoor picnic at home with these delicious and adorable cod sandwiches on a mini pretzel bun. In collaboration with Blue Circle Foods, Pretzilla and Lunchskins, these little sandwiches can be made in 10 minutes or less.
- 1 tbsp olive oil to sauté the Happy Fish
- Blue Circle Foods – 1 Package of Happy Fish Cod
- Pretzilla Mini Buns
- Any store bought tartar sauce or you can make your own
- Dill pickle chips
- Lunchskins for serving
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet.
- Sauté the Happy Fish Cod for 4 minutes on each side. I like to cook them until they brown up a bit or you can grill them.
- Toast your Pretzilla Mini Buns. I toasted mine in the oven at 400 degrees for a few minutes. Before putting them in the oven, I rubbed some water on the top of the bun and sprinkled salt from the little package of salt it came with.
- Once your buns are toasted it’s time to build your sandwich.
- Take your toasted Pretzilla Mini Bun and spread a thin later of tartar sauce on the bottom. Add a few dill pickle chips on top and then add your Happy Fish Cod on top of that. Top with your Pretzilla Mini Bun.
- To make this an indoor picnic, wrap your sandwich in a Lunchskins unbleached kraft paper lunch bags. Enjoy!
- Method: Pan-Seared/Grilled
- Cuisine: Seafood